The Grand Harmony is a truly landmark product for Aurum Cantus. Begun as a project to revise and upgrade the original version of the Harmony, the engineering team was set free and began with a totally clean slate. Allowed to run amok, the design team spend quite a bit of time targeting the performance and price point for this new speaker. The result is a stunning fruition of their efforts. This 4.5-way, six component system combines the 20+ year experience at Aurum Cantus in engineering individual components and complete systems. In addition to the pure aluminum ribbon tweeter /mid-range and ribbon super tweeter, the system incorporates a 6.5" mid-woofer and 2 x 8" woofers, both incorporating non-woven carbon fiber and Kevlar construction with a specialized nano-meter aero-metal plating. To improve the front to rear imaging of the system, a rear firing pure aluminum ribbon tweeter is included. With an emphasis on detail, resolution, dynamic range and tonal balance, the Aurum Cantus team has designed a benchmark product at this price point. We honestly don't know of another speaker that can compete in this category at this price. As with all the V Series Floor Standing speakers, 4 x 18mm gold-plated copper core connectors allow for single or bi-wiring. Supplied with large adjustable spike feet and protective carpet cups. The Grand Harmony is best suited for moderately large to large listening environments and requires at least two capable persons for unpacking and set-up. Available in high gloss Cherry, Figured Maple, Rosewood or Sapele Pommele.
- Design: 4.5-way vented-box
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-40KHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms(minimum 3.2 ohms)
- Power Requirement: 50-350W recommended
- Tweeter – 1: Model Purified aluminum, (LWT): 60mm × 8.5mm × 0.01mm. High power handling, high output with shielded design and field-replaceable diaphragm.
- Tweeter – 2: Model AST2560 Aero Striction Tweeter, (W/L): 25mm ×60mm, with field replaceable diaphragm.
- Tweeter-3 (Rear Firing Tweeter): Model Purified aluminum ribbon (LWT): 60mm × 8.5mm × 0.01mm. High power handling, high output with shielded design and field-replaceable diaphragm.
- Midrange: Model AC165/DC50SCTi-2, 1×165mm (6.5″). Aluminum frame, carbon fiber sandwich cone with nano-meter aero-metal material plating, 50mm (2″) copper clad aluminum voice coil with flat wire, utilizing a magnet system with Faraday ring and demodulation coil, 120mm × 20mm and 80mm × 15mm Y30 Ferrite magnet.
- Woofer: Model AC200/50C2CTi, 2×200mm (8″). Aluminum frame, carbon fiber sandwich cone with nano-meter aero metal material coating, 50mm (2″) copper clad aluminum voice coil with flat wire utilizing a special magnet system with Faraday ring and demodulation coil, 120mm×20mm Y30 Ferrite magnet.
- Crossover Frequency: 200Hz, 1.8kHz, 7kHz and 9kHz.
- Crossover’s Attenuation Slope: Woofer -12dB，Midwoofer -12dB，Tweeter：T1 -12dB, T2 -12dB, T3( rear firing tweeter) -12dB.
- Crossover Components: M-cap MKP capacitors are used for the tweeter and midrange, with Aurum Cantus MKP capacitors used for the woofer. Non-polarized electrolytic capacitors are used for emendation circuit of the woofer with highly purified OFC inductors and military grade metal oxide film resistors.
- Connective Cable: Teflon insulated OCC cable
- Damping Material: High quality wool, polyester fiber and PU foam.
- Connections: 4 x 18mm gold-plated copper connector w/ Bi-wiring
- Cabinet Material: High quality MDF
- Finish: Sapele Pommele PE high gloss, Rosewood PE high gloss, Figured Maple PE high gloss and Cherry PE high gloss.
- Dimensions (HWD): 1190mm × 357mm × 492mm (46.85″×14.06″×19.37″).
- Net Weight: 61kgs/ea. (134.47lb/ea.)